Thursday, February 11, 2016

2016 blog post 10th February






 First blog post 2016!


Image result for 2016

Welcome to my blog 2016 speacial  It has been a long time since I posted my last post. This year I have different friends  like Whetu and Camo.  


 We have new people in our class that we didn't have them in our class last year my buddy is Luke he is a year 4 my favorite thing to do with my buddy is buddy reading . 

My homeroom teacher is Mr M and my other teachers are Mrs Love and Mrs Carr. Mr M was my hub teacher last year as well as Mrs Love. I like my teachers.

On the holidays I went to a lot of places like:Splash planet, cousins house,and more.














4 comments:

  1. niss work putting all of your friands in to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow aston really good posts from you keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the 2016 at the end can you tell me how to do it lol

    ReplyDelete