Thursday, July 28, 2016

My Holidays Post

                                                                  Holidays
  In the holidays I went to see the B.F.G at the focal point cinema. I went with my Grandma and my sister. The movie was about a little girl named Sophie she was one of the kids at a foster kids home but one night she heard a loud bang she jumped up out of bed and there she saw the B.F.G. He had a big black sheet wrapped around his head and hanging down to his hip. He also had dream catcher that looked like a trumpet. Sophie ran to her bed and put her blanket over her head. The B.F.G reached in to the window and grabbed Sophie...

I enjoyed watching this movie my favorite part was when the B.F.G drunk a fizzy drink called frobscottle and and he shot up to the ceiling and came straight back down landing on his chair


That is the end of half of the movie I hoped you enjoyed reading my holidays
story.

No comments:

Post a Comment