Wednesday, September 21, 2016

pbl blogpost

OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION

Hello viewers this is my Olympic project as you can see in the pictures bellow I have being working on my project for two to three days if you look at the bottom there is a video of me talking about my shot put project.

Project Topic: Shot put model
Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)
FullSizeRender (13).jpgMODDEL.jpg
moooooeddde.jpg


Finish these starters:
  • Something I enjoyed about my project was  Was painting and designing it           because I had a lot of fun making it and a lot of people were saying it was cool.


  • The most challenging thing about my project was Trying  carefully to  put the hot glue on the popsicle sticks and trying not to burn myself because it was hard because you had to concentrate on the spot you are going to glue.


  • The main skill I got better at was Researching  I got better at it by finding some good facts about shot put


  • Something interesting I learnt was...That shot put started in the 19th century in scotland                     


  • What I would most like to change about my project is to make a paper mache shot put ball with all the shot put players on it


  • I would like to do my next PBL about car (car model)


Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.


#1 I used my Managing distraction muscle when there was somebody talking to me
#2 I also used my absorption muscle and I was very absorbed into making my model
#3 I used my collaboration muscle when i was with my learning buddies

Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.

This is my Olympic project. Here is the circle where they throw. There is the seat where they hang out. This is the guy that measures how far you have thrown. These are the signs 10 meters 20 meters Olympic record world record and here is a random seat. So this took me two to three days to do and I made it because it is fun to make models. Bye.

5 comments:

  1. Well done Aston that is a really cool project

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grate post.I know why it took you so long because you worked relly hard

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job aston keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete