Sunday, October 23, 2016

Holiday Blogpost

In the Holidays I went to Taupo I left on Friday the first weekend before the holidays. We stayed at a resort it was called Warakei Resort. I stayed at the resort for 2 nights 3 days. They had 2 pools there
I had 4 swims in the Main pool and i had 2 swims in the other one. The pools were really warm
Image result for Wairakei Resortthe main pool was 35 to 38 degrees but the other pool was 40 to 49 degrees.
Here
are some pictures
We had a lot of fun in Taupo. When mum and Tyler went to the park me and dad went into the spa. It was really warm after that we went in the sauna
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Dad (Dave) Sister (Tyler) and Me (Aston)
In the Main pool



















In the pool


















Walking to the main pool
on the left is the 2 story



















6 comments:

  1. It looks fun aston I wish I was there
    from Reuben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Aston that sounds like a really fun Holiday

    ReplyDelete
  3. That look like fun I wish i was there

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW aston that looks like you yeaps of fun. And the story was cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sure was a fun holiday wasn't it.

    ReplyDelete