Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Camp Memories

 Camp Memories 


These are my camp memories the most challenging thing about making this slide show was I had to go back and re-edited the video 3 times and that was hard. The other thing that was hard was writing the story because the font was small because I needed to fit the writing onto the page. These are the things that are on each page. Page 1 is the page cover, Page 2 Criteria, Page 3 camp story, Page 4 camp reflection, Page 5 Letter parents, Page 6 Video, Page 7 Photos.

2 comments:

  1. WELL DONE ASTON I LIKE HOW YOU PUT A LOT OF DETAIL IN EACH SLIDE AND I LIKE YOUR CAMP LETTER BECAUSE IT WAS INTERESTING.
    BY NICK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camp sounded and looked awesome. I would be a little scared going through the caves as well, so I am proud of your perserverance.

    ReplyDelete