Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Cyclone cook / Writing W1


Cyclone Cook
Cyclone cook .png

I was sitting on my couch and I was on my laptop when suddenly I heard a crash I went and asked my dad what that big bang was he said “It was the wind crashing into our house”. I went back to the couch and sat down and went back onto my laptop. 5 mins later I heard the gate swing open and hit the brick part of my fence. My dad ran outside to shut the gate. Then he came back in and he was drenched in cold wet rain water. I looked out my window. The trees near the road were swaying side to side and bark was flying everywhere. It started to build up. The wind crashing into my house started to get stronger and louder. I kept warm and kept a torch on me just in case the power went out. Also my mum was getting out the candles and my dad was getting the torches out. When it calmed down I lay in my bed and went to sleep.The next day I woke up there was no damage I was lucky no trees fell on my house!.

No comments:

Post a Comment